Thursday, July 26, 2007

after hibernation

I love life! Each day just holds so much promise. :) Nakaka-inspire talaga ang Social Innovations Class ko everytime. (Hindi dahil nag-talk si Diether, though I have to admit he's not bad-looking at all. haha.) Anyway, the class invigorates me everytime. It makes me want to go and do something, which is actually easier than you'd expect. It doesn't have to be big. We are all aware of some things that "just aren't right". So why don't we actually do something about it, not just yammer about it, or worse, dismiss the thought. We have the power to change things, we really do. Well, some people have more than the others but that's not the point. We are all living in the same planet so it is our responsibility to make it better a place. (sorry parang ng preachy. Weird kasi kung "I" yung gagamitin ko, parang monologue ng loka-loka ang labas.)
Sabi nga ni Diether, ang imahinasyon ang pinakamahalagang bahagi ng buhay natin. (I love it.) I therefore pledge to use my imagination in the service of others. (haha, ang kapal. Well, at least I'll try to.)

P.S. Got The End of Poverty Na! Yay.

No comments: