Wednesday, June 13, 2007

first day high

I have two classes for today. The first one, Theology 151 with Fr. James Meehan, was already finished. I just have to say it would take a lot for me to keep attending his class. Well I hope this changes.

I almost did not make it to the second one, Social Innovations Seminar I with Mr. Harvey Keh. Mr. Leland dela Cruz, the Development Studies Department Chair himself, sent me this text message earlier in the morning:
This is leland from development studies. Just wanted to chek if you know that the course is a one year course and it will require you to establish a social innovative at the end of that year. If you have questns, pls call us at 4266001 local 5219. We cn facilitate transfer to another clas without load rev

Haha. Scary. Actually, I knew that the class is actually the thesis class for DS majors, but I didn't bother to ask if I could be allowed to take only the first half of the course. So anyway, I went to the DS Department all the while dreading to talk to Sir Leland. I know he's nice and everything but he intimidates me. However, luck was on my side for Sir Harvey himself was in the office as well so it was him I ended up talking to. He had no problem in my taking his class and I told him the work I would do for the first semester would not go to waste because I would be pairing up with Jaymee (Go Jaymee!) So yay, I'd be at the class later at 6pm.